Hackberry is a label under which I perform my security research and freelancing.
Nothing big, I just poke around, hack and sometimes write about it. Academic qualifications are not worth mentioning. In the name of professional career, I spent my 6 years learning and 4 years making software and websites for food. Now I have left the day labor, hunting bug bounties these days and will probably move to a cave or something to live my life in peace. Oh, and I am freelancing. So get in contact if you wanna get your source code or website audited.
5881 D9F2 A01D D7DA F698 8B4F FE4E F87D E603 A2BB
- Email: vi [at] hackberry [dot] xyz
- Discord | Twitter | Youtube
This blog is web monetized. That is, the blog is not showing you ads but depends on your Coil Subscription. Coil is a 5$ per month subscription that supports creators who create the content you watch or read. With a small 5$ subscription, you can support not just me but many creators. I am a firm believer that knowledge is free and should not be hidden behind a paywall. If you agree with me, please consider subscribing to coil and install the browser extension.
- Words on this blog are my own and does not represent teams/companies/servers I am part of or any person I work along with.
- What you read here might not be legal to practice. I am not responsible for your actions. All the information available on this blog is for ethical practice of hacking.
- Bug Bounty Policies are not a permit to dump the database. Think before taking any action. Use your brain. You are warned.
- Hacking might be illegal as a whole in your country. As I said before, I am not responsible for your actions.