What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store information about website visitors on their computers or mobile devices. They are widely used to improve website functionality, to provide website owners with information about how visitors interact with their website, and to offer personalized content to website visitors.
- To improve the user experience on our website
- To understand how visitors interact with our website
- To offer personalized content to website visitors
- To analyze website traffic and usage
What types of cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies on Hackberry:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly and cannot be disabled in our systems.
- Functional cookies: These cookies enable certain non-essential functionalities on our website, such as remembering your preferences and settings.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website by collecting and reporting information about website usage.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to personalize advertisements that are displayed to you on our website and on other websites.
How can you control your cookie preferences?
You can control your cookie preferences by adjusting the settings in your browser. Most browsers allow you to accept, reject, or delete cookies. Please note that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of our website and limit your ability to use certain features.
- ASCIINema - used for embedding command player
- GitHub - used for embedding code snippet
- Youtube - used for embedding videos
- Google Fonts - used for adding fonts
- Bootstrap CDN - used for adding Bootstrap CSS
- Cloudflare - used for website hosting, dns hosting, TLS certificate management and website security
view-source:hackberry.xyz in your browser's address bar and check
addScript function which is responsible to ensure GDPR compliance.
- Google Analytics - used for tracking anonymous usage
- Impact.com - used to show affiliated content which may or may not be personalised
Updates to this Policy